We are looking for youth soccer players that want to work hard, want to grow the technical aspect of their game, and intend to compete at the highest level. Our club will select players with a passion for the game, players with the inner drive to reach for their goals, and players with exceptional character and sportsmanship both on and off the soccer field.
Is this you? Come join the North FC Family!
Tryouts will be held at Lutheran West for Boys and Girls birth years from 2008 – 2004.
Lutheran West HS
3850 Linden Rd
Rocky River, OH 44116
Girls/Boys Tryouts Monday, October 24th and Wednesday, October 26th
- 2007 – 2008 Girls: 5:30 PM – 6:45 PM
- 2006, 2005, 2004 Girls: 6:45 PM – 8:00 PM
- 2004 – 2008 Boys: 8:00 PM – 9:15 PM
Please come 15 minutes early to check-in. All players are required to bring water, ball and shin guards.
Please contact Coach Attila @ 440-225-6576 if you have any questions.
What to Bring:
- Properly inflated, proper sized soccer ball
- Shin guards
- Soccer shoes
- A competitive attitude and a passion for the game of soccer
The tryout process for North FC is easy:
- Complete and submit the Online Tryout Form at least 24-hours prior to the day of tryouts.
- Show up at the field ready to go.
Questions & Answers
Question: Do you have to sign up on-line for the tryouts?
Answer: Yes, you need to complete the simple online registration prior to tryouts. This will allow us to know who is coming to tryout and allow you to fill out a majority of the paperwork prior to showing up.
Question: When will we know if we made the team?
Answer: Acceptance to the club will be announced the week following tryouts.
|BIRTH YEAR||2021 - 2022||2022 - 2023|